Pages

Tuesday 19 May 2020

TAHA WHANUA

Task description: so this is me and my dad yeah i know right i use to be a cutie now 
im a 13 year old growing a beard which is great i get to go thru the stage of getting my own 
house caring for my family risk everything for them to make then happy

6 Fun facts about my dad
1.my dad always wakes me and my brother and sister up so we can go to church 
2.my dad always have a positive attitude 
3.he cares about everyone around him like his mum and dad also maori family 
4.he always risk everything to make me and my cousins and bro and sis happy 
5.he always tries his best to strive for his two families
6.he Support me and brother and sister  in any way necessary 
7.he always be there for his sister whenever she loses her way which is the best thing about my dad

8.one of the most caring fathers i know to be honest

No comments:

Post a Comment