Pages

Friday 7 February 2020

All about me

Hi My name is isaiah and i am a year 8 at Pt England school at Auckland new zealand  in Two of my classes is Miss Moala and miss Tapuke miss is my literacy class and home class miss tapuke is in my maths class she always help with my math sheet so now about me my favourite places i like to go to is Thai land singapore and Kuala Lumpur and my things i liked when i was there was the buffa public pool’s Animals like Tigers alligators parrots and the jam sandwiches also

My culture is spanish American samoan Tongan cook island hawaiian and moari but my favourite that i like to eat from one of those countries are American food and Tongan food also spanish food and moari food in my free time i like to play fortnite soccer Apex baseball play at the park so that’s all about me thanks for clicking on my blog and i like to play with my two dogs

No comments:

Post a Comment