Pages

Monday 1 July 2019

matariki

Matariki Recount
WALT: recount a personal experience using correct sentence punctuation and sentences which make sense to the reader.

PLANNING: You now have 5 minutes to add the keywords to your plan.  Do not write any sentences in the boxes below. 
Orientation (Introduction): How will you hook the reader?
Who? sorenson
What? The staff room
Where?staff room 
When? friday
BODY: Describe what happened.
Paragraph 2 (3-4 sentences)
What did Mr Burt start the assembly off with? He started of with a pare

What was important about the matariki assembly? Cause we got split of into group’s
Paragraph 3 (3-4 sentences)
What happened when you first met with your group?happy

Who was in your group?chance navahy   

What were you going to do?cooking  movie making sport and craft
Paragraph 4 (3-4 sentences)
Write about what you created - what were the steps that you had to complete? What was the process? I had to making egg sandwich with Cheese and fruit kebab

Conclusion (Summary)
How did we end the day?we had to go to the hall so we can show our project’s 

What was your favourite part of the assembly?we got to watch our owen video

What did you hope/want to learn about? I wanted to learn about matariki

How did you feel about the day overall? I felt like eating the fudge slice cake and the fruit kebab

Now that you have made a plan, it is time to write your recount in full sentences.
At school it was matariki day were we all split up into group’s for matariki
I picked cooking sport and craft and movie making so the Teacher called out my name for my group so i had to do cooking with miss  sorenson and we had to make egg sandwich in my group there was chance lAOLAO  

Isaiah teputepu phoenix houtu  tonga eti tulu

I know I have been successful writing because my recount:
1
Has an orientation to tell who, what, when, where.

2
Recounts the experience in paragraphs in the order the events happened.

3
Shares my feelings about the experience at the end.

4
Is written using verbs in the past tense (I saw, I walked, I felt).

5
Has sentences with capital letters and full stops.


Finished?
  1. Get feedback from a buddy.
  2. Create a drawing/image or add a photo.
  3. Share your writing and image on your blog:
Title
Labels: 2018, Writing, Recount, Immersion Assembly, I like to move It, Ako3
  1. Add the link to your blog to our class Blog Log.

No comments:

Post a Comment